Careers with Rural America
Rural America is a Place to Build a Rewarding Long-Term Career, and Become part of a Growing Family
If you are a talented professional seeking to grow your career... if you are looking for new challenges and the chance to grow professionally and personally... Rural America could be the place for you.
Regardless if you are a seasoned veteran looking to return to the rural lifestyle; or a new professional just beginning your career, Rural America is always looking for talented, qualified associates. We believe in finding and working with the brightest, most serious yet crazy, most mature, and committed people we can find, and working with them to steadily improve their strengths, capabilities and opportunities.
We believe in working hard, having fun, and creating value for our shareholders. After all, every associate is a shareholder as everyone earns equity in Rural America from their first day of employment.
We have a culture of open, frank yet polite, communication - it doesn't matter if you're the CEO or a summer intern. "Leave your ego at the door... the best idea wins". You must be mentally prepared to hit the ground running, since you will be expected to contribute immediately.
Associates may choose from a wide range of benefits that vary by job position and location.
- Variety of challenging projects with an opportunity to work with fun people in a casual environment.
- Work from home and/or from an office in your area.
- Your choice to accept short term projects in different cities.
- Interface with customers to create solutions.
- Increase your skills through specialized training.
- Receive fair market salary.
- Work up to 95% of time at home.
- Flex-time: Set your own hours.
- Part-time: Ideal for “Moms at home”.
- 12% Paid Time for Personal Development and Administration.
- $900/Month On-Site Living Expenses Reimbursement.
- Equity Ownership.
- Health Insurance allowance.
- Annual Cash/Equity Bonuses.
- Fun, friendly place; bring your dogs to work.
- Free pop and snacks provided.
- Discount to local gym(if available).
Work at home... and in an environment with the flexibility of working in our Business Development Centers.
On-site projects durations range from weeks to months. See other parts of the USA and the World while getting paid. Then you can share your new knowledge and experiences with your Rural America Teammates.
|CRM Developer||Champaign, IL|
|ATG Software Architect||Various|
|Data Warehouse Development Expert||Various Locations|